Saturday 25 March 2017

Amy's Recount Writing About Our Camp.



On March ninth and tenth, all of pod 6 were on a school camp for the night. We were staying in the hall.
First we jumped and tumbled out of the bus in a massive line. The rest of pod 6 did exactly the same thing.

Next I wished it wasn't raining but we played awesome games with Mr Slykerman. Not to mention that in one, I won 2nd place!
It was now time to get ready for the relays. The first time my team got last place. Then we got 3rd place. In the last race we got 2nd place.

Everybody went quiet when it was time to sleep. Most people were asleep in two seconds. Some other people were too nervous to sleep. They had never slept at school before. But I was super tired, plus it was very peaceful. So I went to sleep in a flash!

Finally, at the end of the camp, I got a green certificate, and so did Ruby. She also got an amazing prize. I didn't. Camp was really really fun, though. I wonder what camp is going to be like next year...
Maybe we're sleeping in tents?  I don't know!



No comments:

Post a Comment