Wednesday 29 June 2016

Tane's Surfing Story

Tane's Surfing Story



                     Surfing in Hawaii 

“Tane Tane,” whispered Dad, ”Wake up."
I got up and got dressed. Soon Dad and I walked down to the beach. We peered through the mountain of surfboards and there it was. Soon Dad found his surfboard. I saw a big set coming.

After we saw the big set we paddled out. Suddenly a wave crashed hard on my head. It felt sore.

Unexpectedly I saw a wave. As I paddled, I noticed that someone had all ready caught the wave. But I kept on going with my eyes closed. Finally I felt the wave forcing me forward. I stood up in a hurry, and I was riding it for real.

By Tane

3 comments:

  1. Amazing writing, Tane I hope you did not wipe-out in the water.
    this is from ASTON NOT MUM

    ReplyDelete
  2. good writing Tane I liked it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Tane I liked your writing its to perfect
    :]

    ReplyDelete