Tuesday 28 June 2016

Writing from a different perspective

Writing from a different perspective.

We studied a model text titled "The Lost Property Box".

We discussed how the text was written from the perspective of a shirt.
We then had a try at writing our own paragraphs from the perspective of different objects.

We hope you enjoy our different views about our lives.



The Rubbish Bin


“Please help me, oh help me, I am down at the bottom of the poor rubbish bin.’’ I feel so sorry for all the other foods.


I just wish someone would put me back in the right bin, I mean, literally, come on.


I’m so bored just shoved in the corner along with chippy packets, yoghurt containers, and even things that look quite like..well me.Just blank white paper.


Be careful - if you put your rubbish in the rubbish bin, you never know... you might just fall in and you will end up like me.


by Dillan


Tote trays...
On the table tote trays sits rubbers and  pencils and more things sleeping in me and I’m feeling sleepy.

Put me in something to let me rest.

“ I have been there for like 1000 years and I’m with other tote trays.”

Please put some things in side of me and I will keep them safe for you.

By Christiaan 



Don't grab me don't grab me.
I'm in the P,E shed. I feel lost in here.
I wish someone would give me a friend, that would be better. Someone could bring     me to someone else.
I've been here for two weeks now.There are only popped and stinky other balls    around me.

If you come searching, be careful you don't get locked in.

Morgan


1 comment:

  1. I love how you started your story Morgan, the first sentence grabs my attention! I'm going to be extra careful when I go looking in the PE shed, I don't want to end up lost in there too.

    ReplyDelete