Tuesday 22 November 2016

Peyton's Iguana vs Snakes story

Read Peyton's wonderful writing, and watch her read it herself on the video below.

Iguana vs Snake
As I watched around me like an eagle for enemies, I found out that I was on a very shelly beach. Suddenly, I felt a bump on my spine. Looking behind myself, I noticed a snake.
A second later, I was confident to start running.  At first, there was only one poisonous snake that could kill me, then suddenly a thousand came slipping out of the rocks.
I kept saying to myself, “I can do it ! Just keep going!’‘
But before long, they caught me in a giant ball.
Terrified, I struggled to get out of their poisonous cuddles that were trying to trap me.
With one enormous burst of energy, I made it out and managed to
 leap onto an enormous rock. Finally, I sprang to safety.



By Peyton

No comments:

Post a Comment