Thursday 17 November 2016

Ethan's Lightning Town Story


Destroying lightning boomed and cracked. A hand slammed on the window. If you dare to enter you will become prey. I nervously opened the cracking door and surprise! I was not expecting to see my friends.
Oh no, they are not my friends! There is zombie! What do I do?
 Run!                                

Where do I go? I know, upstairs. No! a clown! Run back downstairs. Alien outside? 
Yes!
 I sprint outside hoping I survive. Oh, my knife! I left it inside. 

2 comments:

  1. Ethan, I love how expressive your writing is. My favourite part is "A hand slammed on the window."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ethan,
    Again, I can count on you to have great sentence starters, hooks and everything else.
    You always do a great job - what is your secret?
    yours sincerely,
    Aston

    ReplyDelete